A well known Estate Agency and Lettings Agency in Bath are seeking a first class Property Manager to join their team in the Lettings side of the business. Known for their personally crafted service and attention to detail, this is a fantastic opportunity.
You will be required to carry out all of the necessary tasks that occur when managing a portfolio in excess of 150.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Taking deposits
- check in's and check out's
- Vendor contact and care
- Referencing tenants
- Handling leases
- Some general administration duties
- Negotiating tenancy renewals
- All maintenance issues
- Speaking with contractors
- Database maintenance
- Arranging gas, electric and water checks
Duties will vary, it is essential that to be considered for this role you must have a full driving license with access to your own car. You must also have a minimum of 1 years property experience to be considered for this role.
Skills and qualities of a suitable candidate:
- Administration and information technology - experience and skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication and negotiation - skills
- Well presented and nicely spoken
- Confident and professional
- A keen problem solver
- A calm and confident manner
- Ability to make responsible decisions
- Positive and encouraging- attitude
- Ability to work well in pressured situations
With views to expand their business in the near future, our client is keen to secure an ambitious team player who has career progression aspirations.
For further information on this role please do not hesitate to contact Annie at AMR for further details.