A great opportunity to work for a well respected Managing Agent in Bristol.
This well established business manages in excess of 230 blocks of apartments, housing estates and retirement complexes, containing over 5000 units across the south west and its expertise continues to ensure owners and tenants are treated fairly.
The business continues to enjoy growth in the area through the exceptional level of service and choice for developers, residents' management companies and landlords - adding value and giving real comfort.
Due to increased market share and consistent internal growth and development the need for a Property Manager has been identified.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing of high profile residential block developments
- Carrying out site inspections to ensure that blocks are properly maintained
- Attending and chairing AGM's, EGM's, residents meetings
- Management of day to day queries on remedial works, repairs, maintenance and other issues
- Control of documentation and invoices pertaining to works within the portfolio liaising with contractors, finance and internal contacts
- Preparation of annual service charge estimates and reviewing expenditure
- Instructing contractors to deal with works required including monitoring contractor performance
- Dealing with all aspects of Health, Safety and Fire risks and where necessary liaising with Insurers and Loss adjusters as well as the in house health and safety team
Key attributes include:
- Customer focused with a commercial approach
- Strong communication with clients and contractors
- Good time management and ability to prioritise
- Confident in IT to assist with use of bespoke in house software
The ideal candidate for the role will have either block management or property management experience and will be IT literate and an excellent communicator.
The Company will also consider somebody from a residential sales background with a good knowledge of the property market.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.