A highly successful independent letting and property management company in Bristol are seeking an experienced Property Manager.
Working as part of an enthusiastic team, you will have responsibility for a large portfolio of over 140 properties.
Reporting to the Senior Property Manager, the Property Managers main areas of responsibility will include:
1. Management of tenancies
- Maintaining accurate database of managed properties
- Property Inspections and subsequent reports
- Tenancy extensions/renewals/rent increases
- Gas Safety Certificate, DVCR and EICR renewels
- Maintaining landlords general duty of care
- Issuing of legal notices
2. Management of maintenance issues
- Management of day to day maintenance issues
- Management of external contractors
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
3. Tenancy check outs
- Acknowledgement of notices
- Landlord and Tenant
- End of tenancy check outs
- Deposit returns/negotiations/ disputes within the tenancy deposit scheme
- Management of cleaning/maintenance work
- General advice to Landlords of unmanaged properties
The ideal candidate for the role will have a proven track record in property management and have expert knowledge of tenancy related legislation.
The company understand the importance of a great property manager within the lettings team and can offer a competitive salary package, team commission, private medical care and company pension.