A well established brand within the Property Sector are looking to recruit a Property Manager for their team in Warwick.
A market leading business, the company are forward thinking and the property management department offers a varied and challenging working environment.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Liaising with landlords and resolving tenant enquires and issues
- Ensuring that legal and contractual obligations are adhered to by all parties
- Arranging contractors to resolve repairs, maintenance and refurbishment
- To spend only sums on repairs as are reasonable, justifiable and the landlords responsibility
- Manage the deposit release and deposit dispute resolution process
- Book inventories and check outs
- Book critical safety inspections
- As and when required, conduct both check out and property visits
- Work towards targets and deadlines in order to maximise revenue and Service Level Agreements
As a team player, you will be able to work collaborative with colleagues and partners to achieve individual, team and business targets.
This is a great opportunity and would suit a customer focused, experienced Property Manager with the ability to build relationships and manage customer expectation.