Are you currently working within Lettings within Estate Agency and no longer want to work the late nights or weekends? This is a great opportunity for an experienced Agent, to join a market leading Estate Agent in Uxbridge, to support with negotiating tenancy renewals.
The successful candidate will work closely with landlords and tenants to provide the best possible service.
Estate Agent - Lettings Renewals: Job description
- Negotiating tenancy renewals by liaising with both Landlords and Tenants three months prior to tenancy expiry date, offering professional advice to both parties
- Negotiating optimum tenancy terms, rental increases, long-term secured tenure etc.
- Drawing up and sending out renewal documentation
- Recording thoroughly all actions and conversations on our internal database
- Conducting a daily follow up of all outstanding negotiations
- Issuing and chasing all renewal documentation in a timely manner
- Inputting renewal and termination data on TDS (Tenancy Deposit Scheme) web-site
- Confirming end of tenancy details with Landlords and Tenants, ensuring various internal Departments are aware.
- Drawing up and sending out Tenancy Deposit return forms, utility and void management forms (where applicable)
- Upholding Department service standards
- Dealing with queries from Client Accounts Department
Estate Agent - Lettings Renewals: Skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Lettings experience required
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- Strong negotiating skills
- Target driven and motivated
- A positive 'can do’ approach
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft Office and Outlook
This is a full-time role Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm.
If this role sounds of interest, apply today!