A well respected, distinguished and family focused firm based in Moreton in Marsh are seeking an exceptional Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their highly successful team.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 4+ years worth of experience working within the Lettings industry and must have a conscientious attitude and be a through and through team player who is willing to go the extra mile for not only the firm but their tenants and landlords too.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Registering new applicants
- Generating and accompanying viewings.
- Generating and attending market appraisals (if experienced)
- Following up and carrying out feedback
- Net working
- Check in's and Check out's
- Negotiating leases and rent
- Ensuring properties are up to current regulations
- Making sure that you are aware of all current legislation
The ideal candidate:
-Well-presented and nicely spoken
-Minimum of 4 years lettings experience
-Strong local knowledge
-Organised with a good attention to detail
-Excellent knowledge of the current lettings legislation
-Honest and trustworthy
-Dedicated to delivering first class customer service
-Willingness to go the extra mile
-Loyal and 100% team focused
- All round lettings knowledge and experience would be a huge benefit
The ideal candidate will have a strong valuations background, however this is not essential and for the right candidate my client will consider a Lettings Negotiator looking to make the next step.
This amazing firm can offer a fantastic career path for the right individual and pride themselves on staff retention and development. They also offer a very competitive package and an excellent commission structure.
Truly dedicated to their staff, they are a unique and exceptional company.
For more details on this role, please do not hesitate to contact Annie at AMR.