Senior Lettings Negotiator required for a market leading Lettings Agent in central Gloucester.
If you are a confident and experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator itching for a new challenge that offers further development within the Property Industry, then look no further. Our client is keen to secure an outstanding candidate who is ready to take the next step in their career.
Seeking a Senior Lettings Negotiator who is keen to take on further responsibility.
My client is eager to find a quality individual with several years’ worth of Lettings experience under their belt. This market leading firm have an excellent reputation within the local area and pride themselves on customer service and training.
My client prides themselves on their attention to detail, professional manner and development of their staff. They offer a unique and exciting opportunity for a driven individual who is seeking career progression. They also offer an excellent package.
- Arrange and attend property viewing appointments
- Accurately match tenant requirements to available property stock
- Proactively generate new business through appropriate touting and leaflet dropping
- Negotiate between landlords and tenants
- Conduct property valuations in line with market trends
- Take on new properties and market them to the highest of standards
- Identify opportunities to sell other products and services
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Register new tenant search criteria
- Deal with enquiries from existing / potential clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Exceptionally well presented
- Well-mannered and articulate
- Strong local knowledge
- First class customer service
- Proven track record within the Lettings industry
- Strong conversion rate in bring properties to the market
- ARLA Qualified is desirable
- Career driven
- Clear knowledge of the legal side of Lettings
- IT Literate
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- A strong ability to work well to targets and under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading Lettings Agent in the heart of Gloucester. This rare opportunity will suit a highly ambitious and experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator, who is not only money driven but target driven also. You must have a full UK driving licence to be considered for this role.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Annie at AMR
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.