Senior Lettings Negotiator required for a market leading Lettings Agent in Midsomer Norton, Somerset.
If you are a confident and experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator itching for a new challenge that offers further development within the Property Industry, then look no further. Our client is keen to secure an outstanding candidate who is ready to take the next step in their career. Ideally looking for a Lettings Manager they will consider a Senior Negotiator looking for the next step.
My client is eager to find a quality individual with several years’ worth of Lettings experience under their belt. This market leading firm have an excellent reputation within the local area but also across the South West and other adjoining counties. My client prides themselves on their attention to detail, professional manner and development of their staff. They offer a unique and exciting opportunity for a driven individual who is seeking career progression. They also offer an excellent package.
- Arrange and attend property viewing appointments
- Accurately match tenant requirements to available property stock
- Proactively generate new business through appropriate touting and leaflet dropping
- Negotiate between landlords and tenants
- Conduct property valuations in line with market trends
- Take on new properties and market them to the highest of standards
- Identify opportunities to sell other products and services
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Register new tenant search criteria
- Deal with enquiries from existing / potential clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Exceptionally well presented
- Well-mannered and articulate
- Strong local knowledge
- First class customer service
- Proven track record within the Lettings industry
- Strong conversion rate in bring properties to the market
- ARLA Qualified is desirable
- Career driven
- Clear knowledge of the legal side of Lettings
- IT Literate
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- A strong ability to work well to targets and under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading Lettings Agent in the heart of Midsomer Norton. This rare opportunity will suit a highly ambitious and experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator, who is not only money driven but target driven also. You must have a full UK driving licence to be considered for this role.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact us.
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be perfect for this role, then recommend them to AMR West of England. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database, and they are successfully placed in a job, we will send you a cheque for £200!!