Are you a Senior Lettings Negotiator looking for a company that can offer you progression, personal fulfillment and excellent training?
Our client is an industry leading firm and they are looking for an experienced Lettings person to join their fantastic firm in Swindon.
Well known for their dedication to their staff, charities, vendors and tenants, they always strive to exceed expectations through service. They are a firm unlike any other and reward for loyal service and dedication.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Registering new applicants
- Generating and accompanying viewings.
- Assisting the lettings team through generating viewings, leads, doing phone outs.
- Following up and carrying out feedback
- Carrying out Valuations on properties and taking details
- Making sure that you are aware of all current legislation
The ideal candidate:
-Well-presented and nicely spoken
-Minimum of 3 years lettings experience
-Minimum of 1 year’s valuation experience
-Strong local knowledge
-Organised with a good attention to detail
-Excellent knowledge of the current lettings legislation
-Honest and trustworthy
-Dedicated to delivering first class customer service
-Willingness to go the extra mile
The Company can offer a fantastic career path for the right individual and pride themselves on staff retention and development. They also offer a very competitive package and an excellent commission structure.
For more details please call us on 01242 228362.