Are you an experienced lettings valuer looking to take the next step in your career, working for a market leading Estate Agent in Uxbridge?
This company is looking for a motivated and experienced Lettings Valuer/ Assistant Manager for their Uxbridge Lettings office. The successful candidate will have a proven lettings track record and will be target driven and able to demonstrate a complete understanding of letting procedures and legislation.
Benefits of this Lettings Valuer/ Assistant Lettings Manager position:
- Good basic salary and earning potential
- Great career progression into management
- Excellent working environment
- Car and petrol allowance
Responsibilities of this Lettings Valuer/ Assistant Lettings Manager:
Generating and winning new business
- Generating market appraisals
- Attending market appraisals
- Assisting the lettings team through generating viewings, leads, doing phone outs, etc.
- Following up and carrying out feedback
- Carrying out valuations on properties and taking details
The Lettings Valuer/ Assistant Lettings Manager must:
- Well-presented and articulate
- Minimum of 3 years lettings experience
- Minimum of 1 year’s valuation experience
- Local knowledge of the Pinner rental market preferable
- Organised with a good attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of the current lettings legislation
- You must hold a full UK/EU driving licence and have access to your own car.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply today to make sure you don't miss out!!