Our client is next-generation property sales business.
Following on from their rapid success they are now seeking highly motivated and entrepreneurial property expert, with property valuation experience, from Senior Sales Negotiator, Branch Manager to Valuer level to grow the proposition across the UK.
- To deliver the proposition within the NE65 and NE70 postcode areas, building business and promoting both your own name and the brand within your local community.
- To support both vendors and buyers ensuring delivery on the promise of everything you’d expect from the very best traditional estate agent more efficiently and cost effectively.
- To provide an exceptional customer experience.
- To bring houses to the market at the correct price and sell them quickly and efficiently.
- Choose your own working day attending all appointments as arranged (eg valuations)
- Own a territory of set postcodes, building business reputation through ad hoc marketing, social media, local events and networking
- Gain instructions and when possible legal and mortgage referrals
- Preferably with extensive industry experience but for a way to provide a better service to their customers whilst gaining more freedom and autonomy.
- Motivated by success and with a strong desire to exceed expectations for every customer.
- In depth knowledge of the local property market
- Exceptional integrity, flawless etiquette and reliable punctuality
- A strong desire to run your own successful business
- Computer literate
- 2 years + estate agency experience, minimum of 6 months valuing within that.
- Driving license and own car
- NFOPP / NAEA qualification (or equivalent) ideally
- Work from home with freedom to manage your own time
- Ability to build your own business with potential for resale
- Training by industry experts
- Career progression
- Backed by a heavy-weight TV & PPC ad campaign
- All equipment provided including cutting-edge software
- Fantastic earning potential up to and above £80k OTE
- Ongoing support and development within the field