We are assisting a leading Facilities Service Provider, who require a Site Contract Manager to be responsible for the delivery of M&E and technical services for a trophy building in Canary Wharf.
The property consists of 320,000 Sq. Ft. of multi tenanted Commercial office space. You will be responsible for overseeing the operations, client relationships and budgets in line with KPI's for the site.
The successful candidate will be an important part of the overall on site team to offer technical expertise to the team and tenants, delivering and driving the business forward.
- Ensure statutory compliance is met, with no exposure to Health and Safety issues and all compliance documentation is verified and stored.
- Support the client with all M&E, in relation to projects and fit out works, in an advisory capacity.
- Manage access and permits system for sub-contractors.
- Monitor performance against contract SLA's and KPI's - Full completion of PPM
- Frequently meet with client, promote the importance of excellent communication within team.
- File all contractual documents
- Manage local budgets for site - Report to the account director on service budgets.
- Identify opportunities for strategic development - increase turnover and maximise profitability.
- Develop and maintain relationships
- Develop, motivate and mentor the team.
- A technical qualification
- Minimum 5 years engineering management or technical services delivery
- Good commercial awareness
- Excellent customer service
- Health and Safety
- Project Management
- Communication and presentation skills
£47,000 - £53,000 + Car Allowance
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon