A leading retail and leisure destination require a Maintenance Manager for one of their leading facilities in Watford.
You will be required to support the site based service managers to provide technical expertise. You will deliver technical service strategies and business objectives. Managing budgets and taking a hands on approach to the management of the sites maintenance.
- Day to day management of the maintenance team
- Ensure on-site technical services and objectives are delivered on time.
- Implement and manage processes, leading improvement plans
- Manage compliance/Health and Safety/environmental requirements across the department
- Proactively support and coordinate fit out projects where required
- Liaise with sub-contractors and external engineers to ensure operational efficient
- Continue to contribute to the high level of customer service delivered
- Develop best practice standards across all operations
- Recognise the importance of energy management to protect asset
- Manage P&L and control expenditure
- Experience leading amaintenance teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience managing budgets
- Working knowledge of BMS/CAFM/Water Treatment Systems
- HNC/HND or equivalent qualifications
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- L8 Water Hygiene
- Previous experience working in a high profile retail or hospitality sector
Up to £40,000 + Excellent Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith