This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance professional to join one of London's leading property developers. They require a Maintenance Manager to carry out repairs and maintenance jobs across residential portfolio of 250 properties, in West London.
You will work as part of a team to complete work where needed across plumbing, electric and carpentry.
- Show initiative when responding to maintenance issues, working effectively with Residents Managers and other colleagues
- Assisting with management of external contractors to complete work and follow health and safety procedures.
- Communicate politely with colleagues and residents whether face to face, via telephone or in writing.
- Support new members and offer guidance to help their development
- Attend and contribute to team meetings helping improve processes by sharing knowledge.
- Contribute to the delivery of maintenance
- Assist with the day to day management of reactive and PPM
- Support for electrical and plumbing repairs throughout the portfolio.
- Undertake redecoration of rooms and communal areas
- Undertake building patrols and inspections identifying maintenance requirements, health and safety risks and complete all resulting actions.
- General maintenance experience
- Experience with Plumbing, Electrics and Carpentry
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith