Are you looking to take the next step in your career this year? Is this the year you take on a challenge? My client is looking for a maintenance manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis paying between 28K - 32K and is offering 30 day annual leave plus bank holidays.
The company is constantly thinking outside the box and is always looking at new areas in the London area in which they can build and develop a new space for the local community of that area. They are driven by giving the local community what they feel they really need and design and build outstanding spaces to meet the demand. My client doesn't stop there, they then fill these new buildings/spaces with local independant businesses. By doing this they believe that they are encouraging these independant businesses to help eachother and give back to the local community.
This role is requiring someone with the ability to be proactive and work independantly as well as being apart of a growing team. Applying candidates must be resourceful and forward thinking. Previous experience working with both hand and power tools is essential and must be able to read blue prints and manuals.
Key Responsibilities -
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Diagnosing mechanical problems and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, structures and systems as and when necessary.
- Overseeing contractors when repair issues are necessary.
- Conducting routine inspections of the premises and equipment.
- Checking the functionality of machines.
- Reporting clearly and regularly with status updates.
Skills and Work Experience -
- Proven maintenance experience
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to check blue prints, repairs manuals and catalogues as necessary.
- Experience performing routine maintenance with an eye for detail.
- Strong time management skills and a clear focus while working individually.
- Excellent health and safety knowledge.
If this is something you would be interested in and are looking for the next step in your career please apply with your most up to date CV or call Emily on 02030566295.