A leading global property consultancy currently searching for a management accountant who will report to the finance manager, and will be responsible for the monthly production of management accounts information, statutory reporting requirements, VAT returns and dealing with financial queries. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a global company with over hundreds of offices worldwide and to progress your career.
You will be responsible for the production of monthly management accounts to a strict timetable so that the finance manager receives all necessary information when it is required. You will update and review fee reconciliation forms for residential/commercial departments. You will also review the work in progress reports for residential/commercial departments and liaise with relevant departments to ensure all WIP is up to date.
The role of the Management Accountant:
- Analysis of monthly costs and production of payroll information.
- Reviewing management accounts to ensure that all costs have been correctly allocated.
- Dealing with departmental queries relating to the monthly management accounts.
- Completion of monthly and quarterly VAT returns.
- Assisting in the production of the consolidated accounts.
- Production and review of annual PSA information.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure that all requested back up and analysis is provided.
The ideal Management Accountant will have:
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent qualification (or a finalist).
- Management Accounts background.
- Experience in preparation and review of statutory accounts.
- Experience of SAP.
- Capability to learn new systems quickly.
- Good communication (capable to communicate financial data to non-financial staff).
- Ability to be able to work both alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines at key times in the financial year.
- High degree of accuracy.
Salary and benefits:
This Management Accountant role is paying up to £39,000 based on experience. Information on specific benefits are available upon request.
If you are interested in this role then please apply today or get in contact with Nicholas Walker at Deverell Smith for more information.