Is progression and development something you wish you had more of in your current role? Do you wish your company shared the ambitions that you have for your career?
If this is the case for you then we are currently looking for a Management Accountant to work for a company looking to revolutionise the residential property development market. Our client, a residential developer with a twist, are looking for somebody to join their growing Finance team and become part of an exciting project with fantastic career prospects.
The role promises to develop over time but initially the successful candidate will be involved in the following:
- Responsibility for creating and maintaining regular cash flow forecasting for Group projects and developments
- Create financial models using Excel to assist the Group with financial operations
- Assisting in the management accounts reporting with the Group Finance Controller
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting schedules for Group Directors
- Variance Analysis & Commentary
- CIS reporting and VAT returns
You will be reporting in to a qualified Financial Controller in a small team looking to grow significantly over the coming months and years.
This role requires somebody with the following experience and background:
- Advanced Excel skills - this means you must be capable of performing V-lookups, pivot tables and macros
- Part qualified accountants (ACCA/ACA.CIMA) are strongly preferred
- Prior experience within accounts in the Real Estate and Construction sector is essential for this position
If you are looking for a new opportunity that will enable you to progress further in your career without having to move on further in the coming years then this could be the ideal position for you. If you feel you would be the right fit for the role based on the above then feel free to apply. Alternatively if you would like to know more about this exciting project then please contact Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith for a confidential chat.