- The effective delivery of property management services provided by the company to clients in a range of commercial and non-commercial properties.
- To meet and report regularly to/with clients and occupiers to build effective relationships and provide brilliant levels of service.
- To undertake regular property inspections (monthly, quarterly or annual basis dependent upon the complexity of the building) and follow up accordingly.
- Agreeing, monitoring and managing budgets to ensure costs are achieved to target.
- To liaise with Facilities Management teams to ensure effective running of the building.
- To liaise with the Accounts team to ensure smooth running of the budgets, credit control and service charge reconciliation in compliance with the RICS guideline.
- Creating and managing service charge budgets, ensuring costs are properly allocated against the respective property schedule, advising clients about service charges, reporting as required and ensuring that properties are run as efficiently and smoothly as possible;
- Liaising with occupiers to create a positive environment and working with them to extend leases/licences, thereby optimising the income stream to clients;
- Reviewing properties and suggesting and/or implementing positive changes to improve and increase the value of an asset;
- Providing advice to clients regarding the effective management of their properties, and particularly matters pertaining to landlord and tenant issues;
- Managing and working as part of a team to ensure that all aspects of the property portfolio are effectively managed and run efficiently including credit control;
- Reviewing and interpreting leases, licences and other occupational agreements for clients and colleagues;
- Providing the interpretation and corresponding enforcement of lease provisions including service charges, repairing obligations and user clauses;
- RICS accredited degree in estates management - essential
- MRICS - preferred