A well-established PropTech company are seeking a Managing Director, with strong industry connections, intense drive and desire to make a difference within the commercial property sector.
The director should have a wealth of experience from a valuation or investment background. We believe you could be coming off a successful career with over 20 years' experience and looking for a new challenge or someone with a successful track record in a large corporation that wants to go out and make a difference in the industry.
Our client is providing an excellent platform for success as they have a great reputation, technology, existing client base and capital backing and they're looking for someone to come in and lead it's evolution from the front.
Responsibilities of Managing Director
- Devise growth strategy
- Sell product in market place
- Drive business, win clients and increase profits
- Attend client meetings and demonstrations
- Attend networking events and become the company's biggest ambassador
The successful individual should have or be
- Chartered Surveyor with a proven track record of success (MRICS)
- Network of contacts (ideally within investment or valuation)
- Knowledge of JV and Venture markets (ideal but not essential)
- Passionate about improving technology in commercial property
- Experience in building a business (start-up)
This is an outstanding opportunity to enter the rapidly expanding PropTech industry. Should this be of any interest to you please contact Hollie Davies at Deverell Smith (0203 056 0270 or firstname.lastname@example.org)