Mandarin Account Executive - Central London
We are currently working with a leading property consultancy in the UK who offer professional advice across the agency from Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors.
Based in Prime Central London, our client is looking for a Account Executive to join the residential corporate services department. You will be working a long side the Corporate Services team and will be responsible for business generation in line with targets and the management of relocation requirements.
- Work with a database of students and advise them on the relocation and rental home process.
- Matching prospective tenants with properties and conducting property tours.
- Liaising with other Knight Frank departments
- Maintaining a high profile with the client base in order to obtain further instructions
- Research data accurately and p[resent this information in writing to a highly professional standard
- Build and maintain a good trust relationship with prospective and existing clients at all times in order to foster the professional image of the partnership.
- Must have a UK driving License
- Minimum 12 months customer focussed experience
- Ideally come from a property background, either in lettings, sales or a student accommodation background.
- Fluent in English and speak Mandarin/Cantonese
- Good Presentation Skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good IT Skills
- Well presented, excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of the London property market
This role is Monday - Friday but you will be required to work the occasional weekend.
Salary £25,000 basic + Commission OTE £35,000
Please note: This role can't offer sponsorship so please do not apply if you do not have the correct Visa/Passport.