We are working with a leading property consultancy who operate globally. Within their Head office here in London they have a dedicated international team who are looking for a sales consultant who can support the China desk.
This agency offer professional advice across both commercial and residential sectors and the international team specifically offer a bespoke service for overseas investors looking to invest within the London real estate market.
The Sales assistant will be responsible for selling across their whole portfolio of new homes to overseas investors that are based in Asia.
Please note, to be considered for this role Mandarin does not need to be your native language, however you must have excellent written and speaking skills and be business fluent. Please also be aware that sponsorship is not offered and you will need a valid visa/passport to be put forward for this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Selling across a large portfolio of new homes
- To provide assistant to clients on all matters and where necessary put them in touch with the relevant departments or external advisers
- Progressing sales from reservation through to exchange and completion - this will include ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly and maintain communication with the relevant parties
- Prepare and proof read various documents in both English and Chinese -this may also include translating at times
- Organise and attend various marketing events and where needed, liaise with different departments or external agencies
- Conduct viewings, previews or pitches
- Put forward and help implement changes within the department to ensure it is performing as best as possible
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have a passion for property and have a strong desire to work within the industry and build a career
- Have excellent communication skills in both Mandarin and English, written and oral with the ability to carry out translations
- Be energetic and friendly and want to work as part of the team
- Be highly motivated with a can do attitude
- Have good knowledge on the London property industry
- Have good marketing and sales skills
- Be very organised and have excellent IT skills including, word, powerpoint, excel and RPS
Salary: depending on experience but a basic of up to £30,000 + Bonus