We are actively searching for a Market Research Analyst to join our clients New Homes team based in Berkshire.
The client is an award winning estate agency based in Berkshire who have an ever expanding new homes division, working with the majority of the top developers in the region.
The suitable candidate will have experience as a research analyst and in client facing roles, with the desire to not just settle on the information's face value but really scratch beneath the surface.
The purpose of the role
- To provide marketing intelligence for high profile clients within development and residential property across Berkshire
- Maintain position as the "go to" company for market information.
- Collect and collate raw data and information
- Interrogate information to add value and competitive advantage for the company and its clients
- Identify trends within the industry
- Help identify and create innovative ideas to aid you clients
- Assist the team leader in ensuring the New Homes database is up to date with accurate information
- Analyse information that you procure from data sources such as "new homes sites, market research reports, media in order to identify evolving trends
- Regularly keep track of new homes planning applications and transfer to the database
- Provide a range of market reports for internal and external circulation on a weekly and monthly basis
- Be aware of any new homes sites coming to market and visit them to understand the product on offer as well and other relevant information
- Create bespoke reports for clients and management teams
- Attend site events and launches
- Have a deep and thorough understanding of the residential property market in Berkshire
You will be required to work Monday to Friday and available for the occasional weekend launch.
In return you will receive a basic salary up to £30,000