A high-profile client within the New Homes industry is looking for a Market Research Analyst to join their busy team providing research to Funds and Developers upon the Residential Development market. This is an exciting opportunity and offers someone with the suitable experience the chance to be involved in a variety of facets within the residential development sector as you will often working across multiple areas simultaneously.
As a Market Research Analyst you will contribute to independent research for the Residential Developer or Fund, where you will:
- Identify trends and insights within the new homes and residential market
- Track planning proposals, land prices and sale values
- Present information to clients when required as a support to Directors
- Attend site visits, launches of new build developments
- Develop and manage information within database
- Undertake analysis for specific residential areas and report for ongoing developments
- Collate and sorting data from a range of sources
- Contribute to a diverse range of research projects and tasks
The key to this role will be:
- Experience in gathering and analysing data
- Quantitative technique skills
- Analytical approach to completing projects
- Excellent communication, both verbally and written
- Excellent standard of written English
- Experience in producing factual reports using Word and Excel.
- You must be able to work independently, but also operating as part of a team.
- Interest in analysing and comparing trends to enable residential recommendations
Should you have the appropriate experience then please don't hesitate to contact Censa at Deverell Smith.