I am currently working to find a Market Researcher to join a brand new London Agency. The office is being run by a very well respected property professional who with serious backing has decided to take his knowledge and apply it directly to the market. The company already has a large pipeline and is actively looking to bring in enthusiastic and bright people to help grow and operate the business.
The role as a Market Researcher is ideal for anyone from a graduate to between one and two years experience and is looking to become more involved in Land. The role offers the opportunity to move into an agency role either in Land of New Homes. The role would be to primarily focus on supporting the office, carrying out research on land opportunities, looking at new developments coming towards completion and looking at recent sales prices so that you can ensure the options being offered are accurate and reflect the current market.
Main responsibilities for the Market Researcher:
- Responsible for updating, managing and analysing the teams market database
- Working within the residential market, collate research to provide information of comparable schemes, including details of pricing.
- Maintain the in house database of market research and ensure information is up to date and accurate at all times
- Source information on the market for the team which will help acquire new clients
- Look at land transactions around the area to support the acquisitions team in pricing strategies.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have either a property related degree or experience working within property
- Have a analytic and quantitative skill set
- Be genuinely interested in the property market
- Be motivated to progress their career within Property
- Be enthusiastic and adaptable to work in a vibrant office.
For more information, or to apply for the role please upload your CV and feel free to call me on 020 3056 0289.