My client are a world-renowned mixed-use developer, who are creating an icon village that they see as being a hub for housing and technology. The development will feature in excess of 2500 new homes over a 350 acre site.
They are looking to expand their team and take on a (senior) Marketing Manager to support the Sales & Marketing Director and build the awareness of the icon brand.
This is an absolutely fantastic opportunity for someone that is local to Bath (or willing to relocate) and who has previous experience managing the marketing for a large mixed-use development.
- Producing an extensive marketing strategies in order to deliver creative campaigns covering online/offline.digital/social media/PR
- Manage the design and production all all campaigns, from inception to delivery
- Build the corporate brand throughout the UK and worldwide
- Support the Sales & Marketing Director and other members of the senior management team in meeting and delivering all targets set by the business
- Provide support and guidance for all members of the team
- Produce and manage the marketing budget for each campaign, ensure you are analysing each campaign and presenting the success
- Day-to-day management of all external agencies, suppliers and stakeholders
- Undertaking marketing research and ensuring you are constantly up to date with the latest news in the market
- Marketing campaign forecast management
Experience and skills:
- Experience managing the marketing for a renowned mix-use development
- Bachelor degree in marketing
- 5+ years experience in property marketing
- Excellent analytic and project management skills
- The proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- A strong creative outlook
- Proven ability to build a strong brand image through marketing
- The ability to create a clear sense of direction for people
- Confident in working across multiple departments
If you are a senior marketing professional with experience working for a large mixed-use development, and proven experience in managing a strong team, then I want to talk to you!
Call me on 020 3823 4398 or email me at email@example.com