Please ensure you have relevant marketing experience before proceeding with the application.
The Marketing Assistant role will include (and not limited to):
- Developing the social media campaign
- Adhering to budgets and producing invoicing for agencies
- Helping with the corporate branding and progressing in this
- Internal event management and function organisation
- Producing and supplying offline marketing techniques such as brochures and leaflets
- Helping with presentations and reporting procedures
- Working and representing the brand at launches, organising and building these also
- Day to day administration and marketing
For success with this application the ideal Marketing Assistant will have:
- Previous property marketing knowledge / residential experience is preferable
- Previous knowledge and experience in a marketing role
- Relevant qualifications of a marketing / brand / events
- Over a year's experience in a property environment is desirable
- Creative thinking skills with strong analytical knowledge and a proactive attitude
- High level of IT literacy with ability to learn and utilise a range of different IT systems
- Keen to progress in their role and career
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Assistant who is eager to progress in the Property sector. With a competitive salary and progressive opportunities!
The next step would be to contact me, Tessa Fyson at Deverell Smith, if you would like to discuss this role further. Alternatively you can apply immediately now through the site! My client is eager to progress with this role ASAP so do not delay in getting in touch! It is a New Year and a fresh chance to start your career!