A renowned Estate Agency is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team in the Head Office in West London. This role offers the opportunity for a junior marketing professional to build on the knowledge they have gained, and develop a wealth of experience in marketing within the property industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the marketing department with all daily marketing activities, with a key focus on the creation of new marketing content and the editing of existing content.
You will report directly into the marketing manager and will work closely with the rest of the marketing team to drive footfall into all branches, ensuring all communications are on brand and that each office has a sufficient level of marketing materials.
- Creation and execution of digital and direct marketing campaigns
- Creation of copy to a high standard to communicate through all marketing channels
- Offer support for marketing and engagement events
- Assist in the creation of new marketing materials and literature
- Conduct marketing research and share all findings with the wider team
- Work with a third party PR agency and other media contacts to generate coverage at a local and national level
- React quickly to daily incoming requests, ensuring both digital and social PR coverage is maximised
- Write and edit copy, ensuring it is on brand and to the correct tone
- Carry out any other duties that are required of you
- Degree in English Literature, Marketing, Public Relations or similar
- Proven outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker, problem solver and innovator with great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- At least one year of relevant experience (not limited to the property industry)
- They are offering a salary of £24,000
If you are a driven and personable individual with a proven flair for writing, then please contact Anna at Deverell Smith on 020 7823 4398 or email email@example.com