One of the country's top Residential Property Developers is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team at one of their developments in South East London. This role offers the opportunity for a junior marketing professional to build on the knowledge they have gained, and develop a wealth of experience in marketing within the property industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the marketing department with all daily marketing activities, and will gain a wealth of knowledge and experience in all marketing channels.
You will report directly into the Marketing Manager and will work closely with the rest of the marketing team to drive online and offline sales for the East Thames development.
- Creation and execution of all marketing material, including direct mail, outdoor media, brochures, online advertising and stationery; ensuring all is in line with the company brand
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure all campaigns are on time and that deadlines are valid and achievable
- Production of email campaigns - including drafting copy, selecting images and liaising with website support
- Maintain and update all property portals, ensuring all advertised information is correct
- Assist in the production and sign off of press releases
- Book travel and accommodation for overseas events
- Maintain the marketing activity schedule
- Produce monthly reports on website statistics, email and PPC campaign results
- Carry out any other duties that are required of you
- Degree in Marketing or similar
- Alternatively, 1-2 years marketing experience
- Proven outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker, problem solver and innovator with great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- They are offering a salary of £25,000
If you are a driven and personable individual with the passion to develop your career in marketing for a highly respected brand, then please contact Anna at Deverell Smith on 020 7823 4398