One of London's most successful Residential Developers are looking for a Marketing professional to join their Middlesex Office. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with their dynamic team supporting the Head of Sales.
This role requires the applicant to have a valid driving license and be a car owner. This is a broad marketing role and requires you to be passionate about property marketing. In this role you will be responsible to source and utilise imagery for email campaigns. You will be working with partner organisations to develop and increase brand and product awareness. You will be managing relationships with external agencies and involved in producing all collateral.
- You have to have a driving license and have your own form of transport.
- You will need to show strong skills to track advertising campaigns and produce reports to analyse their success.
- Be a strong communicator as you will be dealing with various internal teams and external agencies.
- Be flexible to travel to site locations.
- Have a keen eye for detail and exceptionally high standards in all the work you do.
- Experience in content writing, maintaining website/CRM
- Be comfortable to work autonomously.
Skills & Requirements
- Qualification in Marketing or similar
- An interest in property
- Experience using Photoshop and InDesign
Salary up to £35,000
If you are looking to work for a well-known established property developer and have the opportunity to work in their Marketing department, then please get in contact with me today and we can discuss the role in detail.