If you are a Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Assistant looking for that next step … this may be the role for you! My client is eager to recruit a Property Marketing Coordinator to join their London team. This esteemed London Developer that focus' on estate agency, residential, and commercial property is in need of a marketing professional. Working for a good property company can open many doors and can progress your career that much further. Experience is key within property and if marketing is your chosen path then please let me know.
The Marketing Coordinator role will include (and not limited to):
- Developing and contributing to the social media and online campaigns
- Helping with the company branding and progressing in this
- Combining a broad marketing role of responsibilities along with administrative tasks
- Internal event management and function organisation
- Liaising with all teams and aspects of the company to review and promote
- Helping with presentations and reporting procedures
For success with this application the ideal Marketing Coordinator will have:
- Previous property marketing knowledge / experience is preferable
- Previous knowledge and experience in a marketing role
- Over a year's experience in a property environment is desirable
- Creative thinking skills with strong analytical knowledge and a proactive attitude
- High level of IT literacy with ability to learn and utilise a range of different IT systems
- Passion to progress in their career
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Coordinator who is eager to progress in the Property sector. With a competitive salary and progressive opportunities!
The next step would be to contact me, Tessa Fyson at Deverell Smith, if you would like to discuss this role further. Alternatively you can apply immediately now through the site! My client is eager to progress with this role ASAP so do not delay in getting in touch!