A fantastic opportunity to join the Marketing team of a highly renowned luxury developer based in London, in the position of Marketing Executive. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Executive will be required to assist with the day-to-day ventures of the marketing team.
My clients are looking for a well presented, driven candidate with real enthusiasm for property, who is happy with aiding the Head of Marketing in carrying out a very diverse mix of tasks within marketing. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a similar role, be a confident communicator and serious attention to detail.
The key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Aiding the Head of Marketing with any task across the department.
- Strong web content management, and updating of websites and portals.
- Capable events and communications management.
- Excellent cross department team work in order to plan, and implement marketing strategy.
- Brand development and ambassadorial qualities.
- Prior experience in a similar role, with a property developer, or in the property industry.
- Capable use of Microsoft office programmes, including word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- High level verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, particularly when reviewing and proof reading marketing materials.
- Strict time management partnered with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
My clients are offering a salary of up to £30,000 to candidates who meet these requirements, if you feel that you match this criteria, or want to find out more, please do get in contact with me.