My client is eager to recruit a Property Marketing Executive to join their London team. This esteemed London Developer that focus's on estate agency, residential, and commercial property is in need of a marketing professional. The role is a full time position reporting to the Marketing Manager and coordinating with the whole company, it is an excellent opportunity for that next progressive step in a marketing professional's career and to get your foot in the door of the Property sector for a great company.
The Marketing Executive role will include (and not limited to):
- Running and developing the social media campaign
- Coordinating the PR and advertising for the brand
- Helping with the corporate branding and progressing in this
- Internal event management and function organisation
- Managing the staff newsletter and partial management of CRM marketing system
- Helping with presentations and reporting procedures
For success with this application the ideal Marketing Executive will have:
- Previous property marketing knowledge / experience is preferable
- Previous knowledge and experience in a marketing role
- Over a year's experience in a property environment is desirable
- Creative thinking skills with strong analytical knowledge and a proactive attitude
- High level of IT literacy with ability to learn and utilise a range of different IT systems
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Executive who is eager to progress in the Property sector. With a competitive salary and progressive opportunities!
The next step would be to contact me, Tessa Fyson at Deverell Smith, if you would like to discuss this role further. Alternatively you can apply immediately now through the site! My client is eager to progress with this role ASAP so do not delay in getting in touch! It is a New Year and a fresh chance to start your career!