My client is a Property Investment and Development firm based in London, who owns over £3billion of commercial, retail and residential real estate. The company employ over 100 professionals, and the marketing team in particular have developed over the last 3-5 years.
They are now looking to expand the team further, and would like to take on an experienced professional to manage all of the marketing for the commercial side of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the required skills to become part of a forward thinking company and take ownership over all of the marketing they produce.
This role will report directly into the Marketing & Communications Manager, and will involve carrying out tasks to create, plan and implement all commercial marketing campaigns. You will be required to manage a number of third party agencies to deliver high quality marketing campaigns in a fast moving environment.
- Create, implement and deliver high quality marketing campaigns in a timely manner for all commercial requirements, follow the strategy that has been devised between yourself and the Marketing & Communications Manager
- Manage a number of third party agencies, ensuring they are completing work in a timely manner and all deadlines are being met, whilst also ensuring a high quality of work
- Deliver all campaigns ensuring the brand guidelines are continuously met
- Assist in creating and managing the commercial marketing budgets
- Manage internal and external relationships with regular meetings, to ensure all parties are in line with each campaign
- Create regular reports on the progress of each campaign, and report these to the relevant parties
- Continuously research and report on competitors in the market, and ensure you and always up to date with industry news
- Supervision of the marketing executive
- Delivery of all marketing objectives that are set out in the strategy, ensuring the are completed within budget approval
- Any additional ad-hoc marketing activities that you may be required to carry out
- 3-5 years' experience in commercial property, working in either a marketing agency or in-house for a property developer/investor
- A degree/masters in marketing
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns and in managing a marketing budget
- Experience in managing multiple agencies/clients, as well as internal stakeholders
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- An excellent eye for detail, and the ability to spot errors in a piece of marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Used to working in high-pressured situations and remaining calm and professional
- Ability to take feedback on board and respond professionally
This role requires someone who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up and work hard in order to produce results. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step, and to take ownership over their own work. You need to be switched on, and be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced environment.
They are offering a salary between £50,000 - £55,000 depending on experience, and their offices are based in Central London.
If you think you have the required skills and personal attributes for this role, then please do contact me directly to discuss in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you!