My client is an award winning Residential Developer, and an arm of one of the most well-known Property Developers across the country. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to cover a maternity contract starting in March 2017.
Throughout the contract, you will be instrumental in leading the launch of 9 new developments, so prior marketing experience within a Residential Developer is essential.
You will have regular communication with the Regional Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the management of one Marketing Executive.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and manage all marketing campaigns for the launch of nine new sites
- Promotion of all integrated marketing to achieve divisional sales targets
- Ensuring all marketing is aligned to the company brand and legal requirements
- Production and management of the weekly marketing calendar
- Development and delivery of all local marketing activities
- Testing and implementation of any new marketing initiatives
- Marketing effectively through both digital and offline channels
- Working closely with the Sales Director to ensure all marketing is in line with the development launch
Skills and requirements:
- Proven marketing experience for a residential property developer is essential
- Keen eye for detail
- The ability to be positive and a self-starter
- Ability to work efficiently and be results-driven
- Digital marketing knowledge essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with all stakeholders
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Contract length: 12 months
Hours: 08.30 - 17.30 with an hour for lunch
If you have proven marketing experience for a Residential Developer and are looking for the next step in your career then please do apply for this role or contact me directly on 020 3823 4398 or email@example.com.