My client is a luxury property developer based in Central London. They are looking for a Marketing Manager, with experience in marketing for a luxury brand, to join their team.
You will be working alongside the Head of Marketing to plan and implement all marketing activities to support their online and offline sales.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in developing the project marketing strategy in line with their London based developments and identifying the most effective marketing channels to reach the desired target market
- Identify and liaise with external agencies and manage these relationships
- Coordinate the development of all marketing material by managing creative agencies
- Manage the marketing budget, continuingly monitoring the current spend and effectiveness of budget spent
- Manage and execute domestic and international sales and marketing events
- Develop and manage an international social media strategy
- Identify and pursue potential partnerships with brands
Skills and requirements:
- 5 years' experience as a Marketing Manager for a luxury brand essential
- Experience in managing multi-channel campaigns
- Strategic mind set
- Education in marketing to degree level at a Russell Group university
- Strong project management skills
- Good communication and management skills
- Energy and drive and the ability to self-motivate and drive projects through to completion
- Exceptionally high standards and attention to detail
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum, depending on experience
If you have marketing experience for a luxury brand and are looking for the next step in your career then please do apply for this role or call me directly on 020 3823 4398.