We are looking for an individual with marketing experience on both a corporate and project level to manage the marketing of a landmark development in Cambridgeshire. The client is well-established, with developments throughout the UK.
This is a crucial role, requiring you to manage the marketing function for the development through promoting, campaigning and marketing using the client's brand as the drive behind your approach.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns in conjunction with the development team
- Researching the business community to tune the marketing campaigns
- Planning exhibitions and events
- Supporting a stable PR campaign throughout
- Using social media as part of these marketing campaigns
- Preparation and management of marketing budget information
- Reporting on marketing activity to the development team on a regular basis
- Creating and distributing high quality content across communication channels; including newsletters, social media and websites
Skills and requirements:
- Experience in developing digital and social media, and working with the media is essential
- 3 years minimum experience in marketing is essential
- Experience in the real estate industry is a preference
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work logically and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- A strong team player
- A creative mind
- A positive and efficient work ethic
- Personable and keen to build relationships
- Exceptional attention to detail
£40,000 - £45,000
This is a very exciting opportunity, so if you feel you have the skills required for this role then I would love to hear from you. Please apply for this role or contact me directly for a confidential chat on 0203 8234 398.