My client is one of the largest mixed-use property developers in the UK. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their innovative and growing Retail Marketing team in their Head Office in Central London.
You will be reporting directly in to the Senior Retail Marketing Manager to plan and implement all marketing activities to support their online and offline sales across the London portfolio.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and delivering all marketing strategies, in line with the company brand. You will also assist in managing the budget for each campaign and in measuring the success by gathering feedback and reporting this back to the Head of Marketing.
Skills and requirements:
- Degree qualified in marketing, or similar
- A proven creative background in marketing in a less commercially driven environment
- 5 years' experience in Marketing, in a creative and innovative company (not limited to the property industry)
- Experience in managing multi-channel campaigns
- Experience in writing briefs for marketing campaigns and relating these to the creative team and other internal stakeholders
- A sound understanding of creative and print processes
- Strategic mind set
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal (specifically copywriting skills)
- Energy and drive and the ability to self-motivate and drive projects through to completion
- Exceptionally high standards and attention to detail
Salary: £45,000 per annum (plus a discretionary performance bonus)
If you have marketing experience for a luxury brand and are looking for the next step in your career then please do apply for this role or call me directly on 020 3823 4398.