My client is a renowned Property Management firm based in Harlow, Essex. They are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team, to set up all of their marketing and manage this moving forward, in order to influence the growth of the company and its reputation.
They are looking for someone who has worked on creative campaigns, pooling all resources to deliver the brand message with a small budget. Previous experience working in property, putting together annual marketing strategies, implementing all marketing and following up with post campaign analysis is essential.
The position includes taking responsibility for developing and implementing long and short term marketing & communication strategies in order to enhance the visibility of the company and its products on the market. It also includes managing the day to day marketing activities within the organisation.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the company's management concerning how to drive market awareness within key target groups and work closely with colleagues, to support business plan objectives
- Creating yearly marketing plans and budgets, along with evolving the long term planning
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns to support the company's projects, build the company reputation and increase client loyalty
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Ensure the company maintains a point of difference but also to better understand the competitor's product and timing
- Develop and maximise third party relationships (e.g. media, professional bodies, etc.) and maintain all media interactions (Website, Social Media, Customer enquiries etc)
- Coordinate and lead external agencies to implement action plans, including: events, online activities, press relationships, stakeholder relationships, marketing campaigns, presentation and promotional materials, internal communication.
If you have 3-5 years' experience working in the property industry, and delivering creative campaigns, then this role could be for you!
This role will suit somebody who will roll their sleeves up, who is prepared to challenge conventional practice and who will share in the team's vision. You will need a pragmatic approach to problem solving, a creative streak and willingness to lead the creative input supported by excellent communication skills.
The role is based in their head office in Harlow, but there is a chance to spend some time in their Oxford Street office.
They are offering a salary up to £50,000, depending on experience.
If you think this could be the next opportunity for you, then please do not hesitate to call or email me for a confidential chat on 020 3823 4398 or email@example.com.