Proven previous experience working in Marketing for a Residential Developer is essential (preferably in Central London).
My client is one of the most widely-known residential developers in the UK. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their innovative and growing Marketing team in their Head Office in Central London.
You will be reporting directly in to the Head of Marketing, and working closely with the rest of the marketing team to plan and implement all marketing activities to support their online and offline sales across the Central London portfolio.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and delivering all marketing strategies, in line with the company brand. You will also assist in managing the budget for each campaign and in measuring the success by gathering feedback and reporting this back to the Head of Marketing.
Skills and requirements:
- Degree qualified in marketing, or similar
- 5+ years' experience in Marketing, with experience working for a Central London Residential Developer
- Experience in managing multi-channel campaigns
- Experience in writing briefs for marketing campaigns and relating these to the creative team and other internal stakeholders
- A sound understanding of creative and the print processes
- Strategic mind set - strategic and analytic thinker
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal (specifically copy-writing skills)
- Energy and drive and the ability to self-motivate and drive projects through to completion
- Exceptionally high standards and attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role, and are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly to email@example.com