One of the country's leading House Builders is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead on the marketing for 10/12 of their key developments in the South East. Leading a team of two, and reporting in to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will be required to take charge on creating and implementing a strong and sales driven marketing strategy covering the whole of the marketing mix.
This role requires someone with proven sound experience working for a residential developer, leading on brochures, marketing suites, domestic and overseas events, online and offline marketing, hoarding and other site marketing. You will need to have experience leading a team, managing external agencies, working closely with senior stakeholders, managing fixed budgets and reporting on the return of investment on each marketing campaign.
This role requires someone who is switched on and organised, with the ability to use their initiative and be confident in their own work.
You are required to have a clean UK driver's license; a company car or car allowance will be provided.
- Develop targeted and sales-driven marketing campaigns to encourage sales across 10/12 key sites
- Manage the inception and delivery of the marketing strategy, including branding, on-site marketing, interior design, brochures, lead generation, website management and events
- Lead a team of 2 senior coordinators who will support on each marketing initiative
- Manage multiple external creative agencies and work closely with internal senior stakeholders
- Regular site visits to ensure the presentation of all marketing signage an collateral is of high standard and in line with the brand guidelines
- Regular meetings with creative agencies regarding marketing material production, amendments, copy deadlines, print, delivery
- Organise events and exhibitions, both in the UK and overseas, ensuring all logistics are in place and all relevant marketing materials are readily available
- Create clear and concise reports outline the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns and draw up recommendations for the future
- Oversee design and installations of Marketing Suites
Experience and attributes required:
- A clean UK driver's license
- 5+ years' experience in marketing, with previous experience working for a New Homes developer
- Experience covering the whole of the marketing mix, setting strategies and implements a broad variety of marketing initiatives
- A generalist marketing professional, with experience in traditional and digital marketing, as well and events, comms and PR
- Experience in managing multiple agencies and internal stakeholders
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time, and being able to prioritise your work accordingly
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively to ensure tight deadlines are met
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels, and the ability to be firm and push agencies to ensure deadlines are met
- A driven and passionate individual who is able to use their initiate and self-manage
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A creative flare, and the confidence to put your ideas forward
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role, and are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly to email@example.com