My client are a leading developer who have designed and built stunning mixed-use developments in London and across the UK. They are looking to recruit into their Marketing team at a senior level.
This is a broad marketing role, working closely with external agencies to design and create all marketing tools to support the sales team. You will also run a number of high-profile events for both existing members of the community, as well as sales launches and place making events.
This role requires someone with proven experience running the marketing function for a New Homes developer based in Central London or the outskirts of London. If you have a suitable career background, and are looking to take on a new challenge with a highly respected developer, then this could be the next role for you.
Please contact me directly for a confidential chat - firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills and requirements:
- Degree qualified in marketing, or similar
- 4+ years' experience in Marketing, with experience working for a London Residential Developer
- Experience in managing multi-channel campaigns
- Experience in writing briefs for marketing campaigns and relating these to in-house designers and external agencies
- Strategic mind set - strategic and analytic thinker
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal (specifically copywriting skills)
- Energy and drive and the ability to self-motivate and drive projects through to completion
- Exceptionally high standards and attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills