Our client is one of the largest independent property groups with multiple offices covering the most desirable residential areas across Manchester & South Manchester. They are one of Manchester’s fastest growing businesses in the region.
Due to continued growth, an exciting and unique role is now required. Our client is looking to appoint a Marketing Manager to work alongside the Directors /Managers. A crucial role that will help drive and build upon the on-going success of the company.
Based in Didsbury you will already be experienced in Marketing, or perhaps be property professional now seeking a fresh challenge, either way, you will be responsible for creating eye catching campaigns designed to reflect the professional presence of the organisation.
The role involves:
- Co-ordinate and manage marketing communications and campaigns across the business from concept to delivery.
- Managing and delivering brand growth through digital platforms including direct website, social media and 3rd party aggregators.
- Managing and co-ordinating external media agencies.
- Ensuring content and editorial creation for the business is top quality.
- Monitoring and managing campaigns and customer review sites.
- Attend regular meetings with Senior Management across the network.
- Working with marketing spends and budgets.
- Liaise with inter-departmental stakeholders and branch managers to deliver marketing activities.
- Updating the business on new initiatives for property marketing.
- Assist Directors with presentations/reports on market conditions to present at meetings
- Ambitious, with exceptional organisational skills and able to think on your feet, you must have:
- Degree educated (preferably marketing discipline), CIM qualifications desirable.
- Proven track record of delivering successful marketing projects.
- Strong written capabilities with ability to write good copy and proof checking.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Personable, organised and with able to work with autonomy.
- A good understanding of digital marketing and the ability to use various web design platforms including an understanding of Adobe Creative suite.
- Ability to handle a full marketing role including on and offline media.
- Hands on approach, be able to think on your feet and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Ideally, you should hold be able to demonstrate a keen interest in estate agency, property investment or property management. However, we are also keen to hear from experienced property professionals with a creative mind and a keen eye for design.
- Extrovert and dynamic
- Results orientated
- Challenging yet rewarding role for any ambitious marketer with career progression path defined.
- £25,000pa to £30,000pa depending on experience