Marketing / Contracts Coordinator - Milton Keynes, Bucks
An exciting opportunity has emerged to join the Contracts Coordinator team for this leading UK company. As a member of this growing team, you will be working closely with Designers & Account Management teams and will be responsible for offering a high quality and personalised service to our existing and prospective customers. You will be part of a team who are passionate about doing the right thing, encouraged to take responsibility and apply good judgement.
As part of this Contracts coordinator team you will provide consistent, high quality and proactive support to customers by offering an end-to-end service. You will have a set account base and will have the opportunity to build relationships with your customers and relevant sales team.
Throughout our customer’s journey, you will deliver training and administrative support to ensure that their journey and experience them is seamless, enjoyable and memorable. Allowing our account managers to build great partnerships and our design team to produce the best possible
A Typical Week might involve
- Being responsible for the experience of on boarding a new client.
- Responsibility for administering new product orders, making them live.
- Remain in constant communication with a team of account managers and work closely to deliver sales support.
- Liaising with internal technical teams to ensure that the process of a new agency member ‘going live’ is a smooth one.
- Liaising directly with the customer, and holding proactive and supportive conversations to capture relevant brief information, guide the customer through the relevant assets required to design an advert of the highest possible quality that meet customer’s needs and are compliant with external advertising regulations.
- Prioritise and organise incoming requirements from customers and Account Managers to ensure all elements are in place, and ready to upload and set live on the website.
- Completing some basic design amends i.e. contact details on adverts. (Basic training will be provided).
- Proactively and constructively contributing ideas and challenging the team processes where potential improvements have been identified.
- Any other administrative/support tasks as required.
- Attending and actively contributing to meetings or projects that benefit the wider team.
- Maintaining solid relationships by taking responsibility and making balanced decisions around prioritising workload for the benefit of the customers, account managers, team and wider company and keeping all parties updated about the progress of the orders.
- Is a clear and strong communicator in both written and verbal formats, who is confident in speaking to the many different people on the many levels of business to build a strong rapport and manage expectations with demanding customers.
- Is empathetic and caring to customer needs and expectations, believes ‘good enough is never good enough’ and keeps a sense of the goals and direction of the business.
- Has a proven track record of providing proactive and personalised customer service.
- Is an accurate and methodical individual with an excellent eye for the detail, and appreciation for design.
- Has the ability to challenge and question ideas, openly and honestly whilst providing alternative solutions.
- Is an open and honest team player who forms positive relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- Prides themselves on being a passionate, energetic and self-motivated individual who strongly believes that ‘Good enough is not good enough’.
- Shows good time management and the ability to prioritise and manage your day self-sufficiently.
- Handles working under pressure in a calm manner
- Adapts to change to encourages new ideas and ways of working
- Has solid IT skills including Excel, Word and ideally CRM databases.
- Is a keen problem solver with a desire to take ownership to resolve issues, challenge ideas, and ask questions.
- A Highly competitive Basic Salary
- Commission & Incentives (Uncapped)
- Monday to Friday - 5 day week
- Pension (after qualifying period)
- Various other benefits – please request when applying
Don't delay, apply NOW, this position will be sought after. Please email me at or ring (in confidence) for further details, firstname.lastname@example.org
With dozens of Jobs currently available in Beds, Bucks, Berks, Ox's & Northants I might have what you are looking for, so please drop me a line or visit our website for more details www.raynerpersonnel.com