I have just been instructed by a Mayfair based outfit to find a Debt Analyst to work directly with the Finance Director to analyse the opportunities that they source. The firm has just acquired a new line of funding and will be using this to push ahead their ambitious plans for the future of the business.
The company offers a variety of products including development finance, bridging finance and auction finance. The maximum loan size is £5m, with a max LTV of 75%. As you will be working directly with the Finance director this will provide the right candidate a perfect opportunity to impact a business using the skills they have developed so far.
You will be required to:
- Create and model bespoke financial models, including waterfall analysis
- Analyse and underwrite opportunities presented to them
- Report to the directors, and providing analytical support for a variety of projects
- Be able to communicate both written and verbally detailed financial information
- Present and communicate with clients
- Evaluate and provide individual thoughts on deals to the Finance Director without input
The successful applicant will have:
- 1+ years Real Estate experience
- An understanding or background in Joint Ventures and Mergers & Acquisitions is a bonus
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Personable and confident to communicate with clients
- Exposure to multiple asset classes is also preferred
- Experience of working as an analyst on large real estate transactions
- Ideally CFA or MBA
- Advanced Excel - VBA and Financial Modelling
The role is based in the heart of Mayfair and is an exceptional opportunity that does not come around often.
The role will provide a salary of £45,000 - £50,000, if this is of interest to you please contact Will Matterson at Deverell Smith on 020 7291 0910 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org