My client is a team of professional construction experts that offer a bespoke service focused on providing their clients with creative office spaces.
They are looking for a mid-weight Interior Designer to join their team, reporting directly in to the Head of Design, and focused on building relationships with new and existing clients in order to design their tailor-made office spaces.
The company is a start-up, consisting of young professional working for a fun and dynamic business. They are looking for a like-minded professional with the drive and enthusiasm to become part of a company that is rapidly expanding and passionate about their success.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients and build strong relationships with new clients in order to grow the database
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis to understand the design brief, ensuring you are providing a high service and consulting on the look, feel and usability of their office space
- Attend sites to ensure you have a full understanding of the office space
- Create plans and develop a strategy and time line, including mood boards, to present back to the client
- Develop these designs further to include furniture and finishes
- Attend pitches with certain clients, to ensure they have a full understanding of the office space
- Liaise with a number of suppliers , including furniture and joinery companies, to bring the project together
- Manage the role from tender to construction, ensuring there is a clear handover to the client on completion of the project
- Monitor the progress of the design build, maintaining close contact with all clients
- 3-5 years' experience as an interior designer in the commercial property industry
- A degree in design is preferable
- Experience in using Photoshop, Cad, InDesign and/or Sketchup
- Experience drawing up product specifications
- Experience drawing finishes and fittings specifications
- Very strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Dynamic personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
£30,000 - £35,000 + a discretionary bonus
If you are a driven design professional that has a passion for joining a start-up company and becoming a part of their success, then please contact me. Please do give me a call on 020 3823 4398 for a confidential chat, or email me at email@example.com