A niche managing agent are looking for an experienced Mobilisation Manager to work closely with their main client for a portfolio in the heart of the West End.
You will be responsible for all mobilisation activity for multiple projects. You will work closely with the senior lead FM, making sure all aspects are covered in line with the FM contracts.
- Understand the contract requirements for all FM service delivery.
- Lead the implementation of mobilisations plans and budgets in line with the agreed process
- Identify risks during mobilisation phase and bring to the attention of Lead FM
- Prepare safety systems and best practise procedures in line with H&S legislation.
- Take the lead prepping statutory, mandatory and no statutory documentation.
- Support Property Manager and Facilities Manager setting the annual service charge budget.
- Review development projects and prepare FM service matrix
- Prepare PC checklist and agree deliverables with the development team.
- Prepare mobilisation budget and agree with lead FM and head of project
- Produce documentation, plans, budgets, and reports
- Arrange meetings with teams for handover strategy
- Instruct Service providers, post PC to carry out asset verifications
- Carry out verifications with the FM team for contracts, ensuring changes have been captured.
- Own the day to day management of setting up new sites and scope for service.
- Set up on eLogbook's CAFM system.
- Obtain cost for the FM services and replay back to FM and PM for service charge budget
- Agee with development team timescales to for service partners to attend demos and commissioning of sites.
- An excellent understanding of project management principles
- Previous experienced mobilising multiple contracts within the building services and FM arena
- Experience managing multiple stakeholder groups
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- Up to date knowledge of compliance and legislation and excellent health and safety knowledge
- Experienced managing mobilisation of FM contracts especially hard services
- Competent with creating own documents and good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Good knowledge of databases and CAFM systems or document control systems.
- Experience of implementing business best practices.
£50,000-£55,000 + Benefits
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith