We are seeking a highly competent Mobilisation Project Manager to support the operational delivery for new Build to Rent schemes launching this year.
The purpose of this role is to manage the operational project delivery whilst supporting the full mobilisation scope. The role requires a strong programme manager, delivering excellence for our customers and our colleagues.
- To design and own the operational project delivery plan for specific buildings;
- To gain clarity, buy in and support across the business for actions across functions;
- To deliver regular project updates, with clear RAG ratings and recommendations;
- To be accountable for all logistics and operational aspects of mobilisation. This will involve the organisation and facilitation of key contractors, liaising with internal construction teams and managing detailed databases;
- To gain a full and detailed understanding of all operational arrangements pre and post practical completion including but not limited to - waste management, parking access, move in/out access, waste management, amenities, rentable items. To document and deliver the information for the teams via the software system - Salesforce or appropriate means;
- To lead on delivery of any plot specific amenity and rentable items (income producing assets) whilst considering all practical aspects of operating the plot and consultation with any relevant team members. This may involve scoping, design and pricing for rentable items, such as storage pods;
- To own the education of the relevant Operations/Residents teams to ensure they are ready for building handover; This would include but not be limited to - Building orientation; Teaching key features; Asset education; Provision of relevant data; Setting up relevant meetings and communication channels;
- To plan and support furniture procurement and installation;
- To lead all associated progression meetings for the multiple plots (internal) and suppliers (external), to keep the projects on track and holding relevant attendees to actions and commitments;
- To support and lead where required on all aspects of furniture, window dressing and BP income budgets. To find ways to make savings or drive operational efficiencies;
- To liaise and support the relevant stakeholders - internal and external - in preparation for the respective leasing and management handovers.
If you have experience in Build to Rent mobilisation, or in similar sectors such as residential, purpose-built student accommodation or hospitality, please get in touch.
Nick.email@example.com / 0207 291 0917