Are you currently a Mortgage Administrator looking to further develop your skills in Financial Services, providing a potential pathway into Mortgage Broking in the future? Our client an award winning Online Agent is looking for a talented Mortgage Administrator/ Account Manager to be based at their Customer Contact Centre in Watford.
As a Mortgage Administrator/Account Manager you will be working alongside and supporting the Mortgage and Protection Brokerage Department. You will be responsible for the packaging, submission and chasing through of mortgage applications to mortgage offer, between the customer, lender and broker.
Benefits of the Mortgage Administrator role include:
- Generous salary
- Holiday entitlement
- Great working environment
- Training for potential pathway into Mortgage Broking
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Mortgage Administrator role include:
- Provide support to the brokerage team for mortgage and additional services
- Submit any new business leads to the lenders in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
- Work closely between the lender, broker and customer to provide a smooth and efficient service
- Be key point of contact for customers
- Assist in taking potential broker fees for applications via online payment method
- Accurately collect and record client data, ensuring all records are kept up to date
Skills and Experience required for the Mortgage Administrator role include:
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Team player, ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Competent understanding of the mortgage process from start to finish
- Experience with multi-lender packaging preferable
- Experience with PRIMIS network packaging systems and requirements desirable
This really is an amazing opportunity to progress your financial services career, so if you are hoping to climb the ladder in this area, don't delay apply today !!