Rayner Personnel Vacancy
MORTGAGE ADVISOR, EAST HAM, E6
Basic Salary: £25,000K - £30,000 OTE: £60,000 - £100,000 (Negotiable – dependant on experience)
They require confident and driven Mortgage Advisor to join their very successful team. This areas are fabulous places to work with the very busy first time buyer market you will never be short warm leads along with full administration support.As a Mortgage advisor you will require full CEMAP or equivalent and a full driving license.
Duties will include:
- To "Out Passion" our customers at every opportunity
- Seek the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers
- Identifying and initiating leads from other sources
- Selling associated insurance products from Legal & General
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Working closely with the Branch Manager
- Training and coaching the team on Mortgage products
Award winning multi branch independent Estate Agent are looking for a Mortgage Advisor. Our client is one of the most successful and profitable estate agents, with multiple offices across East London and Essex. They have a very structured approach and offer excellent salaries, training and benefits. Their ethos is financial reward for hard work.
Numerous benefits include:
- 30 days holiday
- Company rewards and incentives
- Childcare vouchers
- Career progression
- Life insurance
- Private health care
- Company car/allowance
- Culturally diverse staff profile
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Matthew Swing at Rayner Personnel - East London and City Area on 0203 887 0734 or 07786 835481.
JOB REF: RPEL
Rayner Personnel provides a personal bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry. We spend the time planning with you your next career move, and as far as we are able, ensure we only match you to the right positions. If you are looking for roles in the East of London,including the City of London, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised online.