Our client, a traditional multi-disciplinary cost and project management consultancy, with offices throughout the UK and abroad, is looking for Project Managers, from Assistant PM up to Associate Director level, to join their Central London PM team. Recognised nationwide as a byword for excellence, our client seeks candidates with a strong academic foundation (minimum expectation of a 2:1 at Degree level), good understanding of overseeing design and cost processes, as well as administering traditional contract administration duties throughout the entire project life-cycle.
Our client seeks candidates across a range of specialisms, with project focuses comprising, but not limited to, the following:
- new-build residential/student accommodation.
- commercial fit-out/cut & carve.
- Warehouse and shed experience.
This role represents an exceptional opportunity to collaborate with some of the UK's leading developers and blue-chip clientele, on some of the UK's most complex and iconic projects. The successful candidate will be joining one of the construction industry's most trusted names, which has already overseen the delivery of a number of London and the UK's most prestigious projects.
Duties will include planning, programming, site investigation and supervision, design management, contract administration, procurement, ensuring adherence to best practice and ultimately timely delivery within budgetary constraints, with a broad 50/50 split in terms of site and office-based duties.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a technical degree: architecture/quantity surveying/ engineering.
- Be MRICS or MCIOB accredited.
- Have a good understanding of cost and programme management.
- Possess a demonstrable familiarity with the full project life-cycle.
- Be experienced at managing contractors and working in tandem with members of the design and development team.
- Have a minimum of 6 years' experience.
This highly reputable and selective company will only consider high calibre candidates. The successful candidate will have:
- Access to appropriate training and qualifications.
- The opportunity to progress within the company hierarchy.
- The freedom to develop into an independent Project Manager.
- Scope to develop and grow with this aspirational business.
Salary: Experience dependent, £35,000 - £75,000 + package